Hemant - I have included the attachments for this in an email I just sent you.
Work To Complete:
1. Please update Prestashop to the newest version available.
2. I already have a Prestashop account for a different website with my email ''. I'm assuming there is no reason for me to go to [url removed, login to view], correct? I only use the login through my website, correct? I may be confusing myself here but thanks for your help.
3. Can you explain how we can place the photos in my shop in order? They are ordered correctly in the back-end but not in the actual shop. You will see what I mean once you log in and compare.
4. On the "Decorate your wall" page where it says "Choose your photo", can you increase the height of the "Choose your photo" IMAGE MAP so it reaches the full height of the button? Right now, when you put the cursor over the top of the button, the 'click' function is not activated.
5. I have created all of the applicable taxes for the Canadian provinces. For SOME provinces, I have to apply 2 tax calculations to the final price. We need the taxes to be added automatically to whichever province the customer is buying from AT CHECKOUT. No tax is required for US customers.
6. I followed your steps to remove the shipping line but it didn't work. Can you please try to see if you have better luck? Shipping is included in the prices so it's not needed.
7. I still cannot access the paragraphs below each photo in the shop. Can you please be more specific as to which files they are and how to edit them? I need to edit the copy below each photo. How can I do this? I have had no luck with editing prestashop\themes\prestashop\[url removed, login to view] or prestashop/classes/Product.php. Please make the font 'regular', not 'bold'. See sample.
8. I will be offering discount codes from time to time. I need the "enter discount code" area to be visible at checkout ONLY when it is active. Can you put this feature in the shop? Or does it have to remain on the site at all times?
9. Put the rollover line on two lines and center them. See sample PDF attached.
10. Suggest how the shop can load faster. My ISP says it's the code, not the bandwidth.
11. Currently in Firefox on a MAC, the price charts are cut off (see attached sample). Please fix this so it works on all browsers.
12. Make sure the Prestashop section is secure (https).
13. Change the price chart colours to red tones, not grey. Make sure to use the same red used in the rest of the layout.
14. Place the price chart at the top of page. The description area can go below.
15. Replace the 'checkout' button with the one attached.
16. Can you find out how to only include the features that are available so we can leave out the 'N/A' areas in the price chart?
17. On the pricing chart and in the description area, remove the 2.5" option and enlarge the photos to fill the space as required.
18. I tried to go through the buying process myself but when I got to the 'Shipping' section, it says "There are no carriers available that will deliver to this address!". Can you please fix this?