after upgrading Prestashop from 18.104.22.168 to 22.214.171.124 back-office and front-office are acting strange.
After browsing for a couple of minutes I can't access some of the features or pages anymore, although they worked perfectly a few minutes before.
For example I cannot switch shops in BO (I use multishop feature) or can't access check-out page in FO. Clearing browser cache solves the problem for a short while.
Issue #2 (a small one... and it was there also before the upgrade):
Wrong message when changing product quantities in "All Shops" mode. It says "Unable to update settings" although in reality the product quantity gets updated. If I change the quantity of 2 product combinations, I have to click "Save" for 3 times to get the message "Settings updated". If I change the quantity of 1 product combination, I have to click "Save" for 2 times to get the message "Settings updated".
7 freelancere byder i gennemsnit €23 timen for dette job
Hello, my name is Angello and I have come to offer you my services in Prestashop to solve the small errors that you present in a short time and efficiently, write me for more details. Greetings.