I am looking for someone who can prepare a creative presentation that talks about the "placement department/technical department" in our insurance broker company.
The slides to include the following:
[login to view URL] structure presented in a creative way (Head of placement reporting to the Managing director and 4 placements officers reporting to Head of placement).
2. General Overview:
- Convert fact-finding outcome provided by Relationship Team into insurance slips
- Market new business or existing opportunities, negotiate terms and conditions and secure best coverage according to customers’ needs
- Create, enhance and maintain effective relationships with Insurers
- Review proposed coverage to ensure it is in line with customers’ needs
- Provide market intelligence about insurance products and coverages
- Keep records for all placement activities and documentations
- Take full ownership of post placement process in alignment with Relationship Team to ensure inception of placed policy is smooth
- Ensure regulations are being applied thoroughly and effectively
[login to view URL] to day tasks presented in a creative way :
First: Request for quotation received from RM
Second: Validate requirements if all is correct proceed with next step. And if not go Back to RM to amend.
Third: Prepare submission and approach market
Fourth: Prepare policy analysis and appraisal report
Fifth: Submit analysis and appraisal report to RM to present to the client.
Sixth: Finalize with selected bidder once client's feedback is received.
4. Creative timeline that shows number of quotations submitted each month (20 each month and total 240 per year)