I am looking for someone who I can deal with regularly for ppt-related work.
I will be providing rough ppts with just simple bulletted points in them and hardly any formatting.
I need someone who can use a nice professional Master template, format it, give it a facelift and send it back to me.
Below are some points to note:
1) It would be great if the Master Template is related to the topic of the ppt in some way. Example: a finance related ppt should have a background or images related to finance.
2) 99% of the ppts I send to you are going to be less than 30 slides.
3) The ppts are are meant to presented to highly-placed people in the corporate hierarchy. So Im looking for some who understands what corporate presentations are like, i.e. simple, effective, non-animated, crisp and impactful.
4) You must also have the skill to combine some bullet points into shapes so that it gives a attractive look to the presentation instead of it being monotonous. For example: If I want to show a SWOT Analysis, it would be better shown graphically than textually.
5) If I don't like certain things about any presentation, I will send it back for some changes.
6) The turnaround time will not be lesser than 24 hours and can go upto 72 hours as well. So you will have ample time.
This will be a regular job but I would like to get a per presentation quote.
If you have any samples, I would be eager to view them.
Looking forward to replies and quotes.
118 freelancers are bidding on average $55 for this job
Although it's my first bid on a project at freelancer.com, my projects portfolio as a PR & Communication Division Executive includes more than 500 corporate presentations. For details please see my PM.
Hello. I'm a Quality Engineer - my job is to analyze production problems and to visualy present those problems and possible solutions to people who make decisions. Kindly check PMB for detailes and samples.