Fisonic Holding is a company that develops innovative water heating equipment for residential and industrial use. The company plans to establish European operations and requires a high-level business plan.
The business plan shall be a Powerpoint presentation and Word document that consists of the following chapters:
1. European heating market structure by key markets: Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Scandinavia, UK, Benelux. Breakdown by energy used, historical and projections.
2. Individual vs building vs district (centralized) heating, comparison by countries/markets
3. For key markets, overview of the main players in heating supply. How does each key market differs in terms of industry consolidation.
4. Main equipment vendors, profile, market shares, product leaderships.
5. Major system integrators that provide turn-key services for design, Installation and operation of heating facilities.
6. Approaches to product licensing in heating equipment industry.
7. Certification requirements for key markets.
8. Engineering companies that assist in adapting heating products for market-specific requirements. Testing facilities for water heating equipment.
The above shall be used as a general guideline, and will be adapted in the course of the project.
The final Word document should be concise and serve as a back-up (description) of the Powerpoint presentation, which will be presented to the Board at the end of March.
Freelance consultant must have the following skills:
1. Experience in data collection and market research. Good internet searching skills.
2. Fluent German and English, preferrably located in Germany, Austria or Switzerland.
3. General understanding of heating energy market, some engineering background to assess various heating systems and products.
4. Ability to create quality Powerpoint presentations. General writing skills in English, however, professional writing skills not required.
5. Experience in data analysis (markets, financials).
The company is prepared to purchase relevant market research, that will serve as main data sources.
The job must be completed by March 25. Upon successful completion, the Company may request further projects that will assist the company in establishing its European operations.
Information on the company's products may be found at [url removed, login to view]
Many thanks for your interest in this project!!