We would like to have a PLC program written for a punching machine at our factory that does punching of square and rectangular pipes.
The process of punching is as follows:
1) The pipe is inserted into the machine and is fixed onto a clamp at one end
2) When clamping is done the PLC program needs to give a command to the pipe to move to "zero" position (the clamped end of the pipe)
3) After this the command is given for punching to start
4) The holes of each punch and the position at which punching needs to be done have to be pre-set inthe PLC program
5) There will be holes of different sizes which need to be mentioned accordingly (hole 1, hole 2, hole 3 etc.)
6) After completion of punching the pipe should come out and released from the clamp
The necessary makes and models of the PLCs and sensors are as follows:
1) PLC Make: Mitsubishi, Model: FX3GA-60MT
2) HMI Make: Weinview, Model :TK6100i, 10 inch
3) AC Servo Motor & Drive Make: Mitsubishi, Model: MR-JE-100A, 1KW
4) Proximity Sensor Make: Tend, Model TP-SM5N1, Input:10-30V (NPN NO)
15 freelancere byder i gennemsnit ₹26544 timen for dette job
Hello I am automation engineer I know simens plc,allen bradley plc,omron plc,mitsubishi plc Wincc scada ,hmi ,touchpanel Robotic knowladge For more info let me discuss
hello, I am an electrical engineer, I design electrical circuits, I program PLCs, drives, control panels. I work with PLCs from Siemens, Omron, Mitsubishi, Delta.
I am having 20years of experiance in DCS and SCADA project engineering and commissioning. Customer to PLC software and HMI software for the development.
I can handle this project I have good experience in punching machine like LVD and also I make same project to update the CNC machines use PLC and servo drive
Hello Sir, Greetings From Global Technologies I have understood your project completely and have done the same program successfully on a delta plc, instead of pipes there were metallic sheets.
Sou Projetista de Automação Industrial em uma industria química de armamentos ha 5 anos. Faço parte dos projetos mecânicos e programação dos PLCs e IHMs. Certamente faremos um bom trabalho juntos. Um abraço!