I need one expert on creating the Pine Editor Script on TradingView. I've a trading strategy tht's used two indicators, and currently I tested it by manually. Could you help me to make it automate so ut will be saved much much time.
The details as below:
1. Simple Moving Average (Length: 200, Source: Close, Offset: 0, smoothing method: SMA, smoothing length: 5)
2. Supertrend (ATR length: 10, Factor: 3)
The colur for those two is whatever colour.
Entry Long (when Supertrend Indicator start Uptrend, AND price above 200 SMA).
Entry Short (when Supertrend Indicator start Downtrend, AND price below 200 SMA).
There is no SL or TP, just condition that define the Exit criteria.
Exit Long (when Supertrend Indicator start Downtrend, AND price still above 200 SMA).
Exit Short (when Supertrend Indicator start Uptrend, AND price still below 200 SMA).
This automate testing can be apply to any Timeframe, and
The both Indicator need to be show in the charts (Overlay).
Money Management setting:
- Can be input whatever amount of capital.
- Risk per trade using % of Accounts balance (not at fix qty or fix numbers).
- Display any common setup like slippage, commission, etc.)