Our US based company is an emerging internet entrepreneur company which has built and will build truly unique big scale global online projects.
Our company is searching for a young (mid/late twenties) Software Engineer with a SW Engineering Graduate Degree who is truly ambitious, enthusiastic, dedicated, passionate and have around 3-5 years of experience with developing software, preferably web applications.
Required Skills for SW Engineer:
* Personal Dedication to Algorithms, Understanding of Algorithms.
* Exceptional Skills and Experience on Algorithms.
* Exceptional Analytical Mind.
* Basic Computer Science Skills
* Passion for Code
* Fearless Refactoring
* Develops Quality
* Willing to Leverage Existing Code
* Focus on Usable and Maintainable Code
* Can Code in Multiple Languages
* Attention to Detail
* Business Acumen
Core Skills and Experience Required in Building Global Projects:
+ Advanced Knowledge of PHP Frameworks
+ Advanced Web Crawling (Scrapers/Scraping)
+ Building/Developing Intelligent Algorithms and Systems
+ Building/Developing Big Complex MySQL databases
+ 3rd party & payment API integration
+ RESTful API Design & Implementation
+ Database Design, Database Performance Turing, SQL Query Optimization.
+ Advanced knowledge of Unix/Linux
Programming Knowledge Requirements in Building Global Projects:
- Advanced level knowledge and experience of PHP, OOP, MVC(ORM), MySQL, Memcache, APC, Socket Programming.
- Solid Skills and Experience of building/developing a custom unique Framework.
- Familiar with SVN, Git, Mercurial, CVS, SOAP, REST fields.
- Advanced level of API Design and Implementation. Main API Library: PHP, Ruby, Python, Node.js, Java, Go, Perl, Angular, ColdFusion, Mobile Android and IOS.
Third-Party Plugins: Drupal, Joomla, Magento, OpenCart, PrestaShop, WHMCS, Wordpress, and all other known e-commerce and CMS platforms.
Database Knowledge Requirements in Building Global Projects:
- Has worked on Unix, Linux, Apache ve Nginx systems
- Solid Skills and Experience of building/developing databases for huge projects.
- Managing databases of high load traffic.
- Experienced in Database Performance, SQL tuning, Backup and Restore fields.
- Familiar with Normalization, Optimization, Partitioning, Sharding, Cluster, ER diagram structures.
- Experienced in Relational database design and performance practices,
- Familiar with High availability, Scale-out, Replication, Distributed systems and cache techniques.
- Web app & database security best practices (sensitive data is being saved and transmitted).
+ Unless the Software Engineer is a US Resident, his long-term US Visa will be arranged by the company and he will start to work full-time with a priority position in the company's Headquarters office which will be located in California by latest 2018.
+ Generous Bonus Payments will be given sourced from revenue of the launched global projects. He will be eligible to participate in the profitability of the Company.