I have two functionalities that I want to implement into a live Yahoo store. This will require someone with a deep RTML and PHP programming skills. I will provide a broad overview of the project and then I will answer any question that you have.
1. Download Manager: The first functionality is to implement a functioning download manager. The built-in yahoo product download functionality does not meet this need. The ideal desired functionalities of this download manager include but are not limited to the following
• Easy management of digital files
• Album Pricing, Track Pricing, or both
• Admin should be able to define groupings, for example Albums/Tracks, etc
• Batch Upload Multiple Files
• Digital assets stored outside of the web server docroot for increased security
• Primarily support mp3 files but should support other audio formats
2. Artist Signup: The second functionality is a bit tricky, however the goal of the functionality is to automate the sharing of revenue with artists, so you can call it a scaled down version of multi vendor functionality. Basically a way to create a login for a user and give that user visibility to the sales report of only the products assigned to them.
I know that it might be difficult of impossible to implement this two using Yahoo RTML, so I am looking for a creative proposal to achieve the above functionalities using a combination of PHP and RTML. Let me know if you what questions you may have, Your thoughtful bids and response will be greatly appreciated.