I need a program (I am open on which plattform e.g. Excel) which matches teams and location together.
As explanation: We will have a single event in which people are signing up. We will match them in a team of 3 (randomly) and they will meet another 2 team in the first location. After a period of time each team will go to the next (each team to another one) location where they meet another two teams. This happens in total 3 times. Here an example
Location 1 - Team 1 / 2 / 3
Location 2 – Team 4 / 5 / 6
Location 3 – Team 7 / 8 / 9
Location 1 - Team 3 / 4 / 7
Location 2 – Team 1 / 6 / 9
Location 3 – Team 3 / 5 / 8
Location 1 - Team 9 / 4 / 2
Location 2 – Team 1 / 8 / 7
Location 3 – Team 3 / 6 / 5
What I would like to have is a program or an excel sheet which would be as follow as (I am open for other ideas)
1. sheet: Route like in the example
2. sheet: locations to enter as a data source to create the route
3. sheet: names to enter as a data source to create the teams
4. sheet: x/y table with the distances inbetween the bars
- program creates the groups
- program creates the route and mixes the teams in the bars
- double check if the m/w ratio is okay
- it will automatically adjust the number of bars and groups accoring to the number of participants (can be up to 200 or more)
- check how much each way is inbetween the bars for each team (optional)
I can be as simple as possible, we can also do some manual work while using it.
I am looking forward to hear from you and please do not hesitate to get to me for further questions.
42 freelancere byder i gennemsnit €283 for dette job
I am highly qualified and experienced to work for you on this project. Relevant Skills and Experience I am a Software Developer. Proposed Milestones €200 EUR - Full Project.
Hi, Fabian . I can do that via Ms Access GUI(if need with Excel automation) Relevant Skills and Experience access, excel, vba, ado, sql Proposed Milestones €555 EUR - default
I have more than 9 years of experience in web/mobile development. I have completed many mobile/web applications. We can discuss in detail further. Thanks Stay tuned, I'm still working on this proposal.
I have an engineering degree in computer science. I teach graduates the advanced topics in Excel. I developed software systems in New Zealand for 15 years. I am interested to do your work.