Job Description: -
We are looking for a smart, sharp, creative, energetic and entrepreneurial design professional for the role of a Senior UI/UX designer. The designer will be responsible for delivering the design of high quality front-end designs for Web and Mobile-apps, based on product requirements, in a timely manner. The designer will be involved in brainstorming for, and conceptualization of, the user interface (UI), user experience (UX), front-end, interaction flows, and page/screen layouts, for web and mobile based applications. The designer will then create the workflows, wireframes, rich user interfaces elements, prototypes, mockups, screens, creatives/graphics, visual designs, icons, logos, banners (for digital advertisements), etc., as required, based on the product decisions, using the best design approach.
Job Requirements: -
Technical Skills and Experience: -
• Proficiency in design tools like Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Corel Draw, Omnigraffle, GIMP, Web HTML, Flash, Creative Suite (CS), InDesign, Premiere, etc.
• 2+ years of Design experience, creating great products, working on international projects.
• Knowledge of native design guidelines for iOS and Android.
• Knowledge of custom designs, and web-app designs, for iOS and Android.
• Knowledge of responsive (web) design, and progressive web-apps.
• Ability to create interface designs for complex products.
• Ability to create nice visual designs that are interactive.
• Ability to create great webpage layout and design, and great mobile screens layout and design
• Understanding of branding, typography and color theory.
• Continuously Updated on the Current and latest design techniques and tools and trends.
• Experience with user research. Experience with the agile development process.
• Experience designing interaction models that span multiple (kinds of) devices
• Experience in designing front end user interface for digital properties including websites, mobile apps and other forms of digital media.
• Ability to create visually stunning experiences for end users. Ability to visually translate product requirements for the end user in an aesthetic and functional manner.
• Ability to develop creative strategy on the look and feel of our digital properties.
General Skills & Experience: -
• Bachelors or Masters degree in Interactive Design or Graphics Design or Human Computer Interface Design, from an internationally recognized top tier institute or university.
• Ability to multitask, prioritize projects, communicate progress and expected milestones.
• Effective communicator, presenter, and negotiator. Strong communication skills.
• Strong conceptualization ability for visualizing visual designs.
• Creative and problem solving outlook, for imaginative designing, to create stunning designs, that’ll engage users, and make them come back again & again (addicted) to the website/app.
• Adaptive to changing Business & Technology needs. Agile. Adaptive. Flexible.
• Ability to grasp concepts & ideas quickly, & learn new skills fast. Quick learner.
• Ability to handle multiple projects. Multi-tasking skills. High speed of execution.
• Efficient & effective in planning and completing various design tasks. Efficient & Effective in time management. Confident about handling complex/challenging situations independently.
• Ability to take a full project to successful completion. Ability to work on complex projects from scratch (i.e. from inception). Ability to plan, and create a roadmap, for a project.
• Can work in a collaborative manner in a complex, ever-changing, dynamic environment, while interfacing with cross-functional teams & people. Good team-player.
• Entrepreneurial spirit. Mentorship experience. Has led projects before.
• Has worked in a fast paced organization (e.g. a start-up) before.
• Has worked with Internet companies before.