I need a API expert who can create a synchronization tool between my items for sale on eBay and on Delcampe. Both eBay and Delcampe websites have API. Basically I upload items to ebay and then to Delcampe. The steps of the projects are:
1) creating a script which can extract the SKU from my items for sale on ebay and delcampe, from a CSV file and save this SKU into a MYSQL database.
2) The script should then make API calls to both ebay and delcampe to find items with the matching SKU and set all the information in the database. This way each item for sale on ebay and delcampe will have a matching status (selling on ebay and selling on delcampe).
3) You should create a chron, running every half an hour. The chron will execute the script, which will do API calls to both delcampe and ebay to see if there have been sold items. The script will then update the status on the database.
4) If there have been sales on one of the 2 platforms, the script should do API calls to cancel the sold items on the other platform. This way all items should be always synched. For example: if the script find that the lot SKU A16-0021 has been sold on delcampe, it should cancel the item from ebay. And viceversa.
5) I will need to access also the script to get an updated status of the full items list. The number of the items for sale on delcampe and ebay of course should be the same.
I will create a new Digital Ocean account, you will install the Apache+Mysql and then you will work on the script. The deadline of this project is 30 march. Please send how many hours you would need to complete the project and your best hourly rate. Thanks