The site is already 90% complete, and just needs this solution and a few other fixes.
I have outlined the main thing I need done in the PDF attached, but the summary is that I need to user to be able to select from any combinations of three checkboxes, then select one of three delivery options before they click "subscribe." This subscribe button should add the correct subscription product to the cart (1 of the 21 available choices - each already has a unique product ID), then it should automatically proceed to the checkout page.
Besides that, I also need these other issues corrected:
- I created a custom header and mobile menu button. My custom menu button had still been functioning correctly to open and close the mobile menu, but it suddenly isn't. I need that fixed.
- The play button on my video player isn't loading the youtube video that it's supposed to.
- I have custom HTML & CSS on my home page, subscription plans page, and a custom header and footer. These work when with the "http://" version of the site, but after a user logs in and it changes to "https://", it gets screwed up.
- After a user logs in to their account, I want the header to display their first name instead of "Log in" and "Sign Up"
- Please take a look at all the pages (there are only a few) and correct any CSS/responsiveness that you see - I have a few problems with margin/padding/center alignment in a few spots.
That's it for now, but if the winning bidder does good work, it could easily lead to more projects in the future!
28 freelancers are bidding on average $214 for this job
Hi I work towards providing reliable, relevant and robust IT solutions at most competitive prices to my customers. I ensure 100% customer satisfaction so lets start Thanks