* Knowledge of PHP >= 5.5 (7 preferred)
* Knowledge of NodeJs is an asset but not a requirement
* Know how to use Composer
* Able to use at least one framework (Zend Framework, Symfony, Laravel, …) - Laravel preferred
* A team player
* Willing to research on your own
* Decent communication skill
* using git
* Knowledge of a front-end framework
* Mobile first / Mobile friendly techniques
* an eye for detail, design and UX (User Experience)
* Developing core applications for new infrastructure/s
* Coding actual functionality behind our website and infrastructure (Login, to managing flights, events, news, training and so much more)
* Develop front-end of the new IVAO Website and any of it’s tools.
* Work together or be the designer following our brand and design document
* Create best UX
* an eye for detail & design
* A great insight into UX
* Work with graphic design tools
* Able to draw mock ups
* Write out requirements & design features
* Be creative and think outside of the box
What will we offer
* Ability to learn working on large scale web applications
* Learn enterprise architectures and tools
* A positive team spirit.
* an opportunity to experiment & gain experience
What kind of projects are we working on:
* Tools to replace the current web infrastructure (API’s)
* API’s that will integrate into software projects (IVAC/IVAP)
* Using aviation knowledge to assist pilot and ATC (api’s that will calculate based on the sector or flight)
<Please open the link to know more about the software IVAC2.
[login to view URL]
I have requested for developers because currentl in IVAO(International Virtual Avaton organisation) we were developing softwares but then there was a misunderstanding of both Board of Directors and Developers.
If you choose to take this offer you will be asked to sign an agreement.>
This is not an easy project. This might tak over months/years to build. This is all based on you knowledge of coding. Do not worry about support. We have a team of software developers to help you.
Please attach a CV to the following email
[login to view URL][at][login to view URL]
CV's will be accepted before (September, 28, 2017)