This project focus on :
1. Develop a site that includes the following:
a. Must have a registration form that can allow the CMS to register and manage the users future logins, email notify, mass notify, delete and suspend user accounts etc.
b. Due to customers able to login to view their business info such as their account info etc, there must be customization to allow for future
PHP code to be linked to the login pages like a separate entity. For this, Freelancer can just provide a small routine to demo that once login, a customer can view some account info on a standalone webpage by linking the user login ID for example to the ID thats kept in a seperate database table as those viewable info are kept in a separate database.
b. Theme of site must allow for FAQ pages and also SEO optimisations
c. Site should have language translation from the original main English wordings.
d. Allow all traditional CMS functions such as adding of webpages etc thats what Wordpress is all about
2. Plugin with Woo commerce with Stripe so as to be able to make full use of Stripe payments (all payment types usable by Stripe should all be also used in our site). Hence the payment cms should
a. allow for product info such as price to be updated and subsequently displayed and published into the website. Product management must include product expiry date and immediate disable from display etc such that they are not displayed if desired.
b. Payment and billing info (but not credit card info) MUST also be saved into our own local database after customer purchase in case of Stripe unavailability and whereupon customer login can view their account and purchase info.
c. The plugin shouuld possess all payment related features such as invoicing and recurring and partial and full refunds, as well as discount codes, taxes, and also custome loyalty points management etc and thus be able to be viwed by customers to their purchase info after they login.
d. The invoice should allow for customisation for standard template such as displaying our company logo and any tax info etc.
3. Final site should have malware and backdoor and hack proof scanners for consistent security checks on the site.
4. The website theme should be modern and mobile responsive theme that all web views can also be carried out by mobile devices as well as the traditional PCs.
5. All plugins employed that carry customisations should be updatable in future versions also without being handicap by our customizations or further major code changes.