I'm looking for a website scraper from Wordpress blog items to WooCommerce items.
Site A(Blog Post 1) ---> Site B(Woocommerce Item 1)
Site A Uses Cloudflare, needs to use the PHP cloudflare bypass script.
What needs to be copied are:
1) Blog Post Category --> Woocommerce category
2) Blog Post Title --> Woocommerce Item Title
3) Blog Post Main Image --> Woocommerce Item Main Image
4) Blog Post Description (from Part A to Part B of the original description)
5) Small Images copied to the Site 2 server and displayed on item description
The Wordpress Blog has about 1500 blog posts which need to be converted into the woocommerce items.
The Wordpress Blog is updated every week and I want the ability to scrape NEW BLOG POSTS by running the script.
Find last item added on Woocommerce --> Copy ONLY NEW BLOG POSTS to Woocommerce
Blog Post Last Post - Number 1507
Woocommernce last copied Blog Post - Number 1409
---> Scrape items 1410 until 1507 into Woocommerce.
Any replies without "I fully read and understood the requirements" will be IGNORED.
33 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $184 på dette job
Hi, nice to meet you. Surely can do this job. I am interested in it. I am working as a seinor web developer for 5 years. Top knowledge of PHP, Python is my key point. Let's get in touch for more details. Thanks a lot