I have a website running wordpress CMS and some plugins.
I have one tournament and ladder plugin ready, but I would like to integrate the profile pages from this plugin to buddypress plugin and use the buddypress to the profiles.
The information from the tournament script that need to appear on the buddypress profile are:
* Joined date;
* Rating (this rating are the player rate from the ladder matches);
* Carreer record (wins, losses and draws);
* Ladders the player are participating and tournaments joinned and finished that he was playing;
* Teams (Team name, the position of the player on the team and the team logo) the player joined;
* Match history (the matches from the player).
In attachment I put the profile page from the tournament script.
What are needed more:
* All the pages (Ladders, tournaments, report, challenge, teams, player page) are needed to change the profile link to the buddypress profile page
* Integrate the tournament script on the activity page from Buddypress, (When the player create a team, player join a team, player join a ladder or tournament, a match is played).
I would like this could be a plugin separated from tournament plugin and buddypress plugin. Why? For when buddypress or tournament plugin receive and update all this new changes don't be deleted
25 freelancere byder i gennemsnit €178 på dette job
Hello! I can do ordpress plugin integration This project is very interesting for me and perfect fit with my skills. I am available now and can start immediately. Hope to work with you. Best Regards