We use Eventbrite to host and sell events (like a pizza-making workshop), but we also use our website to promote these events. Right now this requires us to manually created the event both on eventbrite and on wordpress. We would like a plugin that automatically populates our Wordpress site using eventbrite data.
We'd like a wordpress plugin that has the following features:
- Grabs our event data (event name, description, picture, date, time, price,. starttime, endtime, etc)from the eventbrite API (this is only for our own events, we don't need to scrape)
- Creates a new Event posttype per event in Wordpress (the data structure already exists)
- If you bid on this job, please mention "woodworking" so I know you read this project specification
- Parses the description text from eventbrite to automatically create WPML translations (we will find a way to tag the original Dutch vs the translated English in the eventbrite copy)
- Parses the description text from eventbrite for some other data like tags, category
- We use the EventChamp wordpress theme that has custom posttypes for Events. We want to populate these event types.
- Some events are recurring (the same event happening every week). In eventbrite these show up in a dropdown where you can select the preferred date. In wordpress these are individual events. So the script sometimes has to create multiple wordpress events for each eventbrite event. Also, as we add or remove dates, it needs to check eventbrite to see if we added, removed or changed available dates for the event.
- Use wordpress cron or normal cron jobs to run this script on set intervals (probably every 12 hours) and give us an option for manual sync
63 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $206 på dette job
Hi there, I will develop your custom Eventbrite plugin for Sync data to your WordPress website using eventbrite API. Can you please send me a message for detailed discussion? I am waiting for your message. Thank you