I am looking for someone who has some experience with MU(Multi-User)Wordpress or can pick it up very quickly. I need some customization to MU Wordpress.
- allow users to edit and make new templates without compromising security. (There's already a script made for this and there's a live website demonstration of this, but it's buggy, perhaps it can be used as an example or can be fixed up.)
I already have a CMS with registered members. I wish to integrate MU Wordpress into my current CMS using the current user database.
- use current user database
- allow current users to activate their blog, with a click of a button, which will send them an email to activate it.
- certain members have odd usernames such as "i win" which has a space between the username and cannot be used as a subdomain name. I will need a simple loop to check for non-acceptable usernames. [a-zA-Z0-9] and hyphens should be the only allowed characters.
- integrate user levels, in MU Wordpress there is a function to add other users to your blog, I would like to allow the users to add other users that are currently in the database access to their blog. Again the username applies.
There are lots of already made plugins we can get from [url removed, login to view] that we can use to save the amount of work. This is the general idea of what I need, any specifics can be conveyed in a private conversaion. The price range I posted is not solid, so if this project will require additional funds on top of the bid price I'm ok with it as long as the work is done to my preference.