Please read the full project description. If your bid does not convince me that you have read and understood the full project description and instructions, it will be ignored.
We want to use existing, well developed and actively maintained plugins, as much as possible. For the most part, what we need can be achieved with these. We are currently using WooCommerce, Ultimate Member, MyCRED and Gravity Forms for this project. It is a self hosted WordPress site.
The website is already created. I have already purchased, installed and set up the necessary plugins. If we need any add-ons (for GravityForms, for example), to facilitate completion of the project, I will purchase those, but you will be installing and setting them up.
In your bid (or private message, if you prefer), let me know how you intend to accomplish the project, when you would be able to begin, the time-frame from start to complete, and the price (of course).
Here is the task flow:
1) User fills out PFS Questionnaire form (created, using GravityForms).
1a) User needs to be able to save a partially completed form, and return later, to complete.
1b) User also needs to be able to edit their already submitted form data.
1c) User needs to be able to save/edit multiple separate instances of PFS Questionnaire (at least one, for each of their customers).
2) Once the user has completed their form, and is ready to finalize, they will submit the form. The form data is converted to a specifically formatted PDF file (we have an example of how this file will look). I am thinking we could use Gravity PDF ( [login to view URL] ) for this.
3) User will be able to see a list of all of their partially completed forms, as well as their completed PDF documents.
3a) User should be able to click on the link of a partially completed form ID, to continue editing their submission.
3b) User should be able to click on the link of a completed PDF document, to view the watermarked and secured document. I have found a plugin, which handles the watermarking and securing (disabling right click menu). PDF Embedder Secure - [login to view URL]
4) When the user is ready to download and/or print a PFS PDF document, they will click the purchase button (which will probably actually be labeled "Download" or "Print").
4a) When the user purchases their document, 1 credit is deducted from their account balance. Credits management and ecommerce are handled by the MyCRED and Woocommerce plugins (already installed and set up).
4b) If the user has a 0 credit balance, they should be provided with an option to purchase more credits. Preferably, this would happen in a modal dialog/pop-up, so that when they have purchased the credits, they will still be on the page where they can buy their PFS PDF document.
A code snippet needs to be added, in MyCRED, to be able to sell set amounts (greater than 1) of credits, at volume pricing. I found the information, on what code to use, to enable this. Here is where I found the information:
[login to view URL]
[login to view URL]
The final product, which the user will receive, will actually include 3 files.
1) A customized "Engagement Letter," from the user to their customer, which includes the user's logo, some info from their account (basically, the user's contact info), and the user's choice of header layout (this selection is done, when they register for an account. It is already included in the registration form I have created).
2) The completed PFS PDF document. This needs to have specific positioning/spacing and sizing of fields and text on each page. I have a sample of what this looks like, which I can provide.
3) A PDF (preferably, although this isn't required to be PDF) of the form data, as entered (questions and answers). Really, just a copy of the completed form.