I am using the plugins Custom Post Type UI (CPT), CPT UI Extended and Advanced Custom Fields (ACF). I am creating a complex schedule of organizations in an area. I have the Custom Post Types set up the way I want them, but I need help writing the PHP and query to pull the data the way I want it.
CPT 1: Locations with these fields with field type in parentheses after
• Post Title (Text) a.k.a Meeting Location
• Street Address (Text)
• Suite Number (Text)
• City (Text)
• State (Text)
• Zip (Text)
CPT 2: Meetings
• Post Title (text) a.k.a. Meeting Name
• Meeting Location (relational pulls from CPT1 Post Title)
• Meeting Day (Checkbox with 7 choices)
• Meeting Time (Time Picker)
• Sunday Meeting Type (Checkbox with 29 choices)
• Monday Meeting Type (Checkbox with 29 choices)
• Tuesday Meeting Type (Checkbox with 29 choices)
• Wednesday Meeting Type (Checkbox with 29 choices)
• Thursday Meeting Type (Checkbox with 29 choices)
• Friday Meeting Type (Checkbox with 29 choices)
• Saturday Meeting Type (Checkbox with 29 choices)
The content I want to yield is a loop of Div tags for each Location (CPT1), with a loop of tables for each Meeting (CPT2) that take place at that Location. The Suite number in the address for CPT1 is optional, and should be skipped when concatenating the full address for each location if there is no value in the metabox.
The code inside the TD for each day of the week should check the Meeting Day checkbox in CPT2, if the checkbox is checked for that day, then I want to echo the Meeting Time and output a concatenated string of the values that are checked in the Meeting type checkbox. If a particular day is not checked, then the TD tag should be empty
9 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $154 på dette job
Hello! My name is Loredana and I have 5 years of experience in Web Design and Development. I also know SEO and Online Marketing! contact me for more informations! Thanks!