We are a growing agency with a young and digital-driven team in the fields of digital media. Our mission is to create stunning experiences for passionate clients using a creative and human first approach.
As a media service provider, we are seeking competent talent like you around the world to deliver the kind of work that will bring our client companies ahead in their business.
We’re looking for an experienced WordPress designer/developer to join our team.
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE
This is a very hands-on role working across a small range of clients and internal projects. If you love to create aesthetically and functionally pleasing websites, this is perfect for you. You'll be regularly involved in tasks such as:
- Setup and customization of responsive WordPress themes
- Design of client websites with Elementor or other page builders
- Designing and launching client sites from start to finish
- Communicating closely with project managers to fulfill clients needs
- Uploading and formatting of client's content for pages
- Setup and configuration of Wordpress plugins
- Optimising sites for SEO
- Troubleshooting and providing WordPress help
Initially, we start with 10 hours a week, with the possibility to grow to more hours over time.
You are not afraid to get a job done on your own, nor to ask questions when you get stuck. Being able to prioritize your time and communicate clearly is critical to this role. We require:
- Advanced knowledge of the ins and outs of Wordpress
- An eye for high standard and clean web design
- Experience using WordPress page builders (Especially Elementor!)
- Advanced skills in PHP, CSS, HTML
- Impeccable communication skills and attention to detail
- No fear of organizing your work and project management (Asana, Slack, Google Docs)
VALUES & BEHAVIOURS
We're looking for a driven, passionate and honest Wordpress guru to join our team. You can learn on the go, but fitting to our culture is a necessity. Here is what we value:
Crystal clear communication
Genuine drive to delight customers
Strong attention to detail
Being open-minded to ideas and feedback
Motivated to learn new things
APPLY FOR THIS POSITION
We are a small but dedicated team and we love to take a project from zero to hero. Our infrastructure is set up to enable remote and autonomous work in all matters.
We are passionate to bring real change to business trough great work. If you align with our ideas and you seem to be a fit, please submit your resume with the subject line 'CRISP'.