Objective: We're building an online, digital magazine WP website
Experienced WordPress backend web developer/company, with a good understanding of UI / UX / CSS experience.
We have full Scope doc + wire flows, PSDs, and HTML site designs to provide a good picture of what needs to be done, completed for us (we need you to be flexible to work with us on "future" modifications as we go)
** MINIMUM SKILLS NEEDED: **
- WordPress CMS, Bootstrap, knowledgeable with using PSDs, HTML, etc.
- Woo Commerce
- BuddyBoss theme
- Has built marketplace and/or community-based types of sites before
- Experienced, solid understanding of BuddyPress structure
- Knowledge to build own plugin or customize existing third-party plugins, API's, etc.
- Web service skills such as: AJAX, and/or use of jQuery, etc.
- Good skills with MySQL database and PHP, JS skills (we may ask to see tested results)
- Be flexible and comfortable to work with modern design tools using (HTML, PSD, SKETCH, etc)
- Good debugging skills
- Responsive mobile web Desktop, Tablet and Mobile for screens (this is not a mobile api)
- Can use WordPress GIT repository to track code/versioning, etc (give us GIT access as well) *If necessary
- Scalable enterprise level coding best practices, commenting, scalable, modular coding (NOT hard coding everything that is hard to scale, poor, dirty coding is bad);
- Follows modern, best practices in WordPress, website coding practices (e.g. Does not have questionable coding that may compromise the site, and lead to vulnerabilities, or slow site speeds due to poorly written code, etc).
- Schedule & Planning; manages own schedule to deliver work as agreed milestones/sprints
- R&D; Help us make to make the best recommendations what appropriate to use for our project, example (third-party plugins, APIs or create 'custom' plugins if needed).
- Have clear understanding planned (in advance) the approach, technology that will be applied to meet the deliverable(s).
- Good, consistent communications. Provide on-going status reports and be available as mutually agreed.
- Ensure proper escalation of issues; resolve blockers, bottlenecks, problems in a timely fashion.
- Clear project transparency and honesty.
Flexible, positive, can-do attitude, and willing to work with us grow and longterm relationship
* Additional details will be provided if discussions advance. Must sign a NDA, confidentiality agreement.