I am looking for someone that would be interested in being my wordpress backend/frontend architect. I am putting together a multisite SAAS platform and need quite a bit of help.
The platform will allow accommodation owners to have their own website, where customers can book a night/week/month in the accommodation.
Backend Stage 1 (MVP)
- Help install plugins for, bookings (have one in mind but can do with advice). This will let users book rooms in the frontend, but the backend needs to cater for calendering (Google Calendar integration will be a must).
- Help create template that can be scaled and replicated accross different hosts
- Integrate payments platform
- (if possible, integrate SMS functionality for confirmations)
- We are using MotoPress
- Customer needs to be able to book.
- Mobile friendly, preferably in latest version of REACT or Angular!
- Pictures and hotel/accomodation details need to be available.
I am looking for someone to help put all the pieces together and get the platform up and running. If you are keen you will need to be the coder (not a team), you will need to have lots of wordpress experience (using these sorts of plugins will be of benefit), you will go through an interview with me. If selected this will be a per hour job where we will use timedoctor or a similar tool to track your work.
Candidates from the Philippines will be favoured!
Get in touch with questions.
41 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $20/time for dette job
WORDPRESS EXPERT. Hello. I am really interested in your project, as an experienced web developer with wealth of knowledge in all aspects of web development. Hope to go further discussion on your project. Thanks.