We need a WHMCS addon to manage and sell squid proxies + setup guide for squid proxy on server with multiple subnets
here the requirements for WHMCS Module:
- Addon should work with latest version of WHMCS 6.2-6.3
- organized source code with comments.
User control panel:
* A menu in the user WHMCS panel that displays the following:
- Proxy IP's :Ports assigned to his account
- Proxy User:Password and possible user change password
- Proxy Country
- Clients can change previously authorized IP
* Option for user to change:
-A log of IP's that have used his proxies
-Option to request proxy change(once every a billing cycle)
user panel should look like this demo:
[url removed, login to view]
Admin control panel:
* A menu in the admin section of WHMCS panel with the following options:
- Ability to add proxies to a user based on:
- number of proxies
- number of locations
- number of IP subnets
- Easily manage private or shared proxies.
- Easily add bulk IPs to VPS or Dedicated Servers.
-split the number of proxies equally between locations/subnets
-random proxies not sequential
- automatically assign random and non-sequential proxies after orderbased on ordered package.
- automatically records Admin, Client and Cronjob activities.
-Ability to remove a proxy or more
-Ability to change proxy port
-Ability to change proxy password
the admin area should look like this demo:
[login to view URL] (user/password: demo/demo)
-It has to automatically set the users account up after they order and
-Automatically cancel and block user access to proxies if account get suspended/canceled/deleted by admin or automatically for not paying his monthly subscription and reassign to pool of available proxies for sell
- Replace proxies, limit proxy sharing, and many more