We’re looking for a Wordpress Developer to manage our new website, fix issues, create new templated pages, edit the existing template, integrate with third party software etc.
WE’RE LOOKING FOR A TECHNICAL AND CREATIVE GENIUS.
We’re looking for a ‘Web Developer’ rather than a ‘Website Designer’. We already have a mobile-first designed template… we’re simply looking for Technical expertise to improve on what we’ve already got as we develop the site.
Here’s what we’re looking for in both the short and long term:
Stage 1: (Immediately)
- Assessment of existing custom website template
- Assessment of existing website structure
- Adjustment of template layout where required to make the template more ‘sales/conversion oriented’.
- Integration of shopping-cart software linked to our Membership Area
- Management of our Members Area inc integration with third party software
Stage 2: (3-6 months from now)
- Forum - Creation of a Forum (‘V Bulletin’ or alternative?)
- Directory – creation of a directory with free and premium listing
Stage 3: (6-12 months from now)
- Geo-Niching/Targeting – allowing local targeting of content and/or ads
- Geo-PPC – allowing geo-targeting of PPC ads (using google or our own unique PPC ad service?)
Odd jobs will likely pop up as we grow the site and think of new ideas or act upon new opportunities, so we’re looking for someone who is technically minded, solution-oriented and creative technically.
- Have a Positive Attitude and a friendly nature
- Be honest, reliable and pro-active
- Be solution-oriented (no 'this is too hard', 'I can't do that')
- Communicate clearly and logically in perfect English
- Reply to our emails within 24hrs (no 3-days-later replies, that's unacceptable)
- Conduct yourself professionally at all times
- Follow instructions to the letter AND have your own creativity to think independently when you need to ‘think on your feet’
- Clarify things you don’t understand and ask questions BEFORE you act
- Adhere to reasonable deadlines when requested
Please provide us with a brief description about yourself, your skills and why this position is suitable for you. Please also provide your resume, examples of your work, links to your website and/or social media profiles etc.
Add two smilie faces to the end of your proposal so that we know you read this far, that you have attention to detail, that you can follow logical instructions, and that you’re a nice person :)
If you can deliver on ALL of the above, we'd like to hear from you!
This will be an ongoing project for the right person.
Thanks for your time, we look forward to hearing from you :)