Pentera, a planned giving marketing firm, is hiring a Web Developer in Indianapolis, Indiana.
Our extensive client list offers dynamic opportunities for a web developer with solid technical skills and the desire to have part-time or full-time work as an independent contractor. Using a variety of languages and CMS applications, you will create and maintain “planned giving” websites that integrate with our clients’ existing websites. A natural balance of thoroughness and speed is a good fit for our high-volume project activity with firm deadlines.
• Build and maintain websites that seamlessly integrate with our clients’ existing website technology.
• Manage your workflow of multiple projects simultaneously with full commitment to complete by our clients’ firm deadlines.
• Edit, design, and update content for Pentera’s corporate website.
• Communicate with clients and colleagues about upcoming projects.
• Stay current in the latest technologies, programming languages, and general IT issues.
• Practical, hands-on senior level experience in a developer role.
• Must be an Indianapolis based contractor who can work remotely yet be available for office meetings as needed.
• Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in programming or a related field.
• Proficient in HTML and other basic web design languages.
• Experience with PHP and MySQL.
• Enjoy working in a LAMP environment (Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP/Perl/Python)
• Graphic design experience preferred using Adobe Photoshop.
• Experience using content management software (CMS) required.
• Experience with Salesforce CRM and Salesforce Cloud is a plus.
• Ability to build websites from the ground up.
• Problem solver mentality with the ability to multi-task.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Pentera Inc. will reward your talents with a competitive hourly contract rate based on experience.
Flexible 20-30/hour work schedule with a 20 hour/week minimum commitment allows you to service your existing clients. Work remotely with a flexible schedule.
If you are a programmer who loves building websites, we encourage you to apply online now.
Pentera Inc. is a leading full-service planned giving consulting and marketing communications firm located in Indianapolis. Over the past four decades, Pentera has set the standard for innovative planned giving marketing solutions and has served thousands of charities, hospitals, and educational institutions throughout the United States. Our team of professionals create and deliver premium multichannel direct marketing solutions including integrated print/mail, website, and eMarketing strategies.
To learn more about Pentera, Inc, please visit [login to view URL]
Tammy Prehoda, HR Consultant
85 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $35/timen for dette job
Okay I understood your requirements but I have few doubts text me so I can clear my all doubts right away I can help you and I am ready to start work from now . Thank you