Hello, I'm looking for someone who can help me build a script for an automotive wallpaper website.
It should have:
- an extremely easy customizable interface using css and html
- generation of breadcrumb navigation
- ability to rate the wallpaper
- an automatic RSS generating feed for newest wallpaper updates
- a downloads count
- wallapaper information for the homepage (newest, most popular-rating, most downloaded, most commented, and total count of wallpapers)
- send to a friend
- be able to download the wallpaper in a zip file with a text file inside
- categories and sub-categories
- user registrations with subscription to new updates via e-mail
- user can submit wallpapers after the admin's approval
- users can make comment if registered
- site statistics
- admininistration panel
- photo information and data are stored in MySQL database
- a text box that lets users copy the text inside, which is a direct link to the wallpaper so users can put that image on their blog or whatever.
It MUST have:
- a next wallpaper/previous wallpaper in that album when browsing a single image
- multi-size capabilities: if it's 1600x1200, it'll automatically be resized for 1024x768 and 800x600 versions for download.
- widescreen upload option, where I can choose to upload a widescreen version of the wallpaper (if there is any) at 1920x1200 size.
- the ability to automatically grab images from an uploaded zip/rar file and the ability to grab images from a folder on my computer.
- SEO friendly pages and URLs.
an example website would be [url removed, login to view] and [url removed, login to view] but not everything I want is there...
if anyone has anything, it would be helpful. I hope this isn't too much to ask. please bid if only you are someone who is willing to spend time and effort on this. thanks.