I want script like this one [url removed, login to view] but with some modifications.
This script already has some of options i want in it by default like:
- SEO friendly urls
- Social bookmarking buttons
- Bulk upload of wallpapers
- Wallpapers rating system
- SEO friendly Sitemap
Now here are features i need added to it:
- Surfers can upload wallpapers and i can check them out in admin panel, add some description, title and meta tags, rename picture file if needed and approve it so it can be posted in category of my choice
- Surfers can leave comments for each wallpaper but we need to have some spam protection option (stronger then captcha) or to make this so surfer needs to register first and thencan leave comments. Also all comments need to be aproved by me before appearing on site... And also optin to turn of all comments if needed.
- Abillity to resize larger wallpapers to smaller sizes inside script
- Customizable template system, so we can change any part of it with knowledge of html and css...
- Adding categories and sub-categories
- Search function
- we can setup size of thumbs for wallpapers we want, not to have fixed size by default that can't be changed
RSS feed with the latest added wallpapers in it, also RSS for each category or sub-category
- Newsletter to all registered members with subscribe and unsubscribe option
- Each wallpaper, category and sub-category should have it's own title, meta keywords and meta description tags
- In wallpaper page url there should be included category, sub-category and picture file name like this [url removed, login to view] or some similar structure
- Option to backup and restore site database inside admin panel... so i can make backup of site mysql database, download it to my pc and be able to restore it from using that same file.
- crop option, to select differnet photo aspect ratio. For exampple, if i upload widescreen wallpaper, I want to be able to select part of wallpaper for 4:3 and 16:10 aspect ratio.
3 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $233 på dette job
Experts on Web related development projects, having hands full of experience in Linux and Network related projects from past [url removed, login to view] more info log on to [url removed, login to view]