If you are not familiar with VueJS, stop reading - this application is not for you.
But if you do know your way around Laravel and how VueJS works, then keep reading!
Im currently working on a quiz application in the Laravel framework with VueJS as front-end. And currently our team is stuck on that particular subject.
I will provide enough information for you, and your team to finish this job as quickly as possible. But be alert, this is a small and easy task for you and your team.
The workflow is:
* No, you will not have access to FTP, shell, root, www catalog or anything on our teams dev or production servers.
* You will do all work on your dev machine
* Me and my team will provide enough information for you and your team in the terms of text, images and some screensrecordings (if necessary, approx 10mb)
Sum up of project:
VueJS will receive an json encoded collection.
* A user will be presented with; question currently viewing, and total number of questions.
* A image (if present)
* The question itself
* Four (4) options of choices
- The user clicks option 1, this is not correct. The clicked button changes class to "is-danger", the correct answer changes class to "is-success".
- A text box with information appears
- The "next question" button appears
* The question is still in the Questions Object
- The next question appears, and the user clicks option 2, this is the correct option.
- The clicked button changes class to "is-success", the info box apperas, the "next question" button appears.
* This question is removed from the Questions Object
- Next question appears, but this is not a question, it is just some information!
- the info box is visible, the "next"-button is visibel.
- When next is clicked, it is removed from the Questions Object
* All wrongly answered questions will repeat itself until all question is finished.
* Correct, and wrongly answered questions will send a AJAX call to API to store information.
When when the Questions Object is empty, new questions is fetch with axios.
24 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $165 for dette job
Hi, I have good experience in using Laravel and VueJs. Have checked the requirements. Will do this. Pls share your present code or give access to pull if it from git source. Thanks, Mohan
Hello sir... I have good experience in Your project skills also i see your project description i can do this project If you can come to chat box please so we can easily discuss about details.. Thank you
Hi, I went through your requirement and feel comfortable to do this job. I have good experience in website design & development. Please initiate chat to discuss further.