It is important that developers read the following points carefully before placing a bid and VERY important that they have very good english skills so that we can discuss everything in detail and make sure that each point is understood and achievable.
I currently have two websites, one Wordpress site ([login to view URL]) and one Shopify site ([login to view URL]) that are styled to look and function like one website, but this is problematic for various reasons, including SEO and incompatibility. I would like to migrate all of our Shopify content to Wordpress and host everything on Wordpress, but I need to know if this is possible by using the following plugin: [login to view URL] The freelancer I award this project to will need to study this plugin and find out if it will achieve the tasks listed in this project.
See the following points:
1. Sync our shopify products and collections as native WordPress pages with the Pro version of the WPshopify app: [login to view URL] This should create custom wordpress pages for each product and collection.
2. Style the new custom Wordpress product and collection pages so they look identical and have the same functionality as our pre-existing shopify collections ([login to view URL]) and products ([login to view URL]). Note. This must include the functionality of the 3 custom theme templates I have had custom created for my shopify website.
3. Find a wordpress plugin that automatically converts currency to the visitors local currency. This plugin will need to be customised to look and function the same as the currency switcher app I have installed on [login to view URL]
4. The search, login and cart will all need to look and function the same on wordpress as it does on shopify. Note: the search box should ONLY search products, like the search box on shopify. I don't want it to search other content on wordpress, like blogs and pages.
5. I would like to make some minor edits to my preexisting wordpress pages and posts. I'd like the blog and page content section to be a little wider and the shop product column (on the right) to be a little less wide. The displayed prices for products in this column should also be affected by the wordpress currency switcher plugin. I also noticed that the products in the right hand columns on my wordpress pages and posts (eg. [login to view URL]) are loading very large images. This should be changed so that they load smaller images.