We have a cab/taxi app similar Uber, for Android and we need customizations about how the estimation price impact the final invoice for the passenger user.
For this project, we are looking for a Google Maps API Logic Expert, that can solve for us a question about estimation price is not the same on the total amount, at the final invoice.
The app in question is UNI, you can install our current version from Play Store, here:
[login to view URL]
To reproduce the error, please follow this steps:
1. Install UNI App on your Android device.
2. Login UNI using this credentials:
Email: passageiro@[login to view URL]
3. To "call a driver" we recommend you to install, on another Android device, the version for drivers, from this link:
[login to view URL]
4. From the Driver app, log in using this credentials:
Email: motorista@[login to view URL]
5. From UNI (Passenger App), type any destination address. You will see estimation price, BEFORE calling a driver. Check this print to better understand: [login to view URL]
6. Call a driver. The Driver App installed on the other device will receive your call, because is the next and nearest driver. Accept the ride.
7. During the test, you will see this situation: If the Driver "close" the trip as "Total Ride", the final invoice does not show the same total amount, like the previews estimation price. Check this print: [login to view URL]
8. Also, the sum of all items at the Final Invoice must reflect the exact total amount. Check this print: [login to view URL]
Can you do this work?
9 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $160 på dette job
Hello I'm interested your project. As I understand from screen in end, you want total = 2,23 + 0,98 but you got 5,61. And you want fix it right? I think I can fix it, it looks easy.
Hello There, I got your points and we can fix this issue, please allow us to review and provide us the chance to work with you. We will fix the issue as per your expectations.