I need a script that will allow the client to upload a jpeg file to a directory. Please read notes:
[url removed, login to view] only type of file allowed to be uploaded should be jpeg. If a user tries to upload any other type display message "The file you are trying to upload is not a jpeg file".
[url removed, login to view] maximum file size allowed to be uploaded should be 150Kb.
[url removed, login to view] directory for the uploaded photos will have a maximum 1Mb limit, a user should not be able to upload any photos into the directory that exceeds the limit set. If they do, display the message “You have reached your storage quota. Please delete old photos or contact xxxx”.
4. If a user wishes to delete a photo due to a mistake or they have reached their 1Mb quota they should have the ability to view the files (files names only) to select by a check box and a button to delete them from the directory.
5. If the user tries to upload a jpeg file that exceeds the limit set, a warning notice should be displayed “The photo you are trying to upload is too large. Please read guidance notes”
6. After a successful upload display message “Your photo upload is complete”
7. The directory set in the script for the photos uploaded should be relative and not by root
8. The name of the directory for the uploaded photos will be ‘sponsor_photos’..
9. On the main page display the amount of space left e.g. Y"ou have 600Kb of storage left" shoudl be included in the script
Please note the work under taken is for a Charity sponsoring children and this should reflect in the price.
21 freelancers are bidding on average $46 for this job
I'm out of the office tomorrow, please PM me a link to the actual charities site and confirm that this is for the charity and i'll do it for free..