This website is a private social network of young agricultural producers and leaders in Brazil. We do not need new members (only invited ones are accepted), nor to explain the website to visitors. Today we have:
- /home, with sign in area, one text and one image.
- /forum, using "bbpress"
- /news, using "the grid" to show posts.
- /profile, using Ultimate Membership Pro to register and manage users.
This job has 4 tasks:
1) Change BBpress for Buddypress. Forum should look beautiful (today it is not), users should be able to attach files and receive mail notifications on desired topics. We would love to import forum data and make it available as .old forum.
2) New home layout. There is an open contest on freelancer.com for layout ideas, the best one should be executed and adjusted. We use X Theme on our website, let´s keep this template and make sure it´s visual editor, Cornerstone, is working after new layout.
3) Ultimate Membership Pro should work as advertised on their website: social login, manage buddypress users and posts (sharing avatar pic and other details), and have an individual profile page beautiful. Also, users should be able to navigate and see other registered users profiles and badges.
4) Add a new private area /calendar. This is a new website area designed to receive events inputs from all users to be approved by moderators/editors. Display options should be available (we might have multiple calendars, by country area, event type, product segmentation, etc), and also a public calendar should be available to be shown @ /home. Calendar plugin can be bought if needed. Calendar plugin must share user data (avatar, name, etc) with Ultimate Membership Pro.
55 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $492 på dette job
Hello Sir, I have a good hand with Buddypress press as well as WordPress Customization. I have more than 7+ years of experience in WordPress Development and design. i will ready discuss more in chat. Thanks
Hello, We have worked on website with customising buddypress too. Can help you to hit all the points mentioned in the post. would like to hear you back Regards, Rohit