We have a website programmed in Cake MVC framework, PHP, and it is using Bootstrap 3 for responsive layout.
on the homepage out site shows people local deals in their area. when you click on a deal it shows the details page. These are the 2 pages I need updated but in doing so you will need to update the overall layout of the whole website using our new HTML Template we will provide to you
I also need this done in 5 days or less. Please let me know the cost keeping this time frame in mind. I need resource(s) dedicated for the duration of the 5 days. Please do not bid unless you can begin immediately and dedicate yourself for the next 5 days. if you think 5 days is not realistic please let me know why.
What I need you to do is
1) Update Main Cake layout files so all cake pages inherit the header and footer from the new HTML
2) header and Footer should be dynamically driven templates so we can make updates to PHP code at a later time
3) Main page of the website shown in the brief will be updated to list all deals from our MySql database. HTML for this page is already written. You need to update the Cake CTP template
4) Deal detail page will be updated to match the new HTML template. You will need to update the Cake CTP Templates
What I will Provide:
1. i will provide all new HTML files which are using Bootstrap 3 for the New Home Page and the New Deals Detail Page.
2. Access to our Mercurial Repository so you can clone the website and SQL Script to recreate our database and populate with test data
What you will do:
1. update existing Cake CTP and layout files so site has the new css and layout.
The main 2 pages that we are concerned about in this project are Deal and Deal Detail.
2. Check code changes into our Mercurial Repository at BitBucket. All developers on our projects need to use our source control. Login Details and link to Free Mercurial client will be provided
3. Upon completion write a release notes text file that says what files where updated
if you are serious about this I can share more details over instant message. I just can't post all my code and database here. If there is anything additional you need to see via Private message please let me know. I am a software engineer myself so please don't hesitate to ask me technical questions. Thanks :)