I have a website ([login to view URL]) and I’ve just updated to the latest version of the theme (Enigma). I had originally made some changes to the core files of the theme and lost those changes since the update. I’d like for the previous css and php changes made to my core theme be added to a child theme, that way this customization isn’t lost in the future when I update the core theme. I already have a child theme created and active on my website, I just need it to be updated to include my customization. I also have a backup file that I created just before I updated the theme that had the changes I made to my core theme. This can be found in updraft plus if it will help at all, but I’ve also broken the task list done below. The following items will need to be completed and added to my child theme for the job to be considered complete:
1. The website displays blue as the the primary color of the theme. I need it to be #ff7400.
2. The other secondary color on the website is #646464. Please see photo ‘Second Section Old CSS’ and ‘Old Header CSS’ for examples of where it appears. In image ‘Second Section Old CSS’ the middle button (Directions) is what it looks like when the mouse hovers over a button. It should also be the color of the call to action button in the slider.
3. For this same middle button (Directions) on the ‘EAT, DRINK & STAY TRUE’ section please add a new image with an arrow on it as is shown in image ‘Second Section Old CSS’. It shows as an empty box or broken code at the moment.
4. In the section titled ‘Menus’ there are two buttons that appear when you hover over the image. I need the button on the right side that has a magnifying glass removed completely. Then the the button on the left with an image of a link should be changed to a photo of a menu.
5. On individual product pages ([login to view URL]) it has a section on the left hand side of the page with a blog post date, author icon and comment bubble. All of that should be removed. Please see photo ‘Product Page with author’ for a visual example.
I've included images of the homepage of the website below so you can see the whole page. Please contact me with your estimated time of completion and bid. Let me know if you have any questions.
ok got it ..... this will be done ... i ave checked your images as well ... message me so we can discuss more.....thanks...................................
81 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $167 på dette job
Hi, I understood your issue. we always do the custom work in the child theme. Please initiate the chat and share the login details so that we can check and solve the issue. Thanks Sayantani
Okay i would like to add these changes to your child theme BEST THAT I TRY ALWAYS PLEASE HAVE A LOOK https://www.freelancer.in/u/sismaster.html Look forward to hearing from you. Regards, Poonam
Yes I have done a lot of Enigma theme in wordpress. So I can help you. As you can see, I have good skills in. Hope to work with you. I will never disappoint you. Thanks.