UnlockBase provides cell phone unlock codes for my website. The problem is, they have 3 different services for their HTC brand phone unlock codes which all depend on which IMEI (the phone's serial number) that a customer has.
My customers are having a hard time working out which service to use, but UnlockBase provides a tool to check which service to use. The customer inputs their IMEI and then it tells them which of the following unlock category their device belongs to; each of the below services have different pricing:
- HTC Regular (2005 <> February 2010)
- HTC New Records (February 2010 <> 25 Mai 2010)
- HTC Supernew Records (25 Mai 2010 <> Today)
- No HTC Tool is available
Unlockbase has also provided me with a brand-free version of this HTC IMEI checker to use on my website, but I don't have the skills to integrate this with my site. Below, I will describe what this tool is to do. Here is the link for the branded tool, but the one I you will incorporate is the unbranded one which I will have by tomorrow hopefully uploaded here:
[url removed, login to view]
WHAT I NEED:
1. A customer comes to my site, and inputs their IMEI into a box.
2. The IMEI will go through the UnlockBase custom API, which you will incorporate.
3. The API will automatically forward or give the customer the correct checkout link (i.e. depending on the service it suggests... Regular, New, Supernew, etc)
4. I will put this system that you incorporate for me on my site probably in an iFrame of some sort within my page.
NOTE: I would like it to look visually appealing too and match with my site!
Let me know if you have any questions after you have read all of the above. Thanks!
BTW, this should not be more than a $30 project.