I need a Wordpress plugin that will allow to:
1. Automatically download articles from twitter (from a twitter search query)
2. Do it on a regular basis independently from user connections on the wordpress site (might be done using something like wp-cron or an equivalent plugin)
3. Allow users to define categories. Each category will have its own associated twitter query
4. When downloaded to WP the user will have the possibility to change the category of each post but the default selected category will be the one associated with the twitter query which generated the post.
5. The user will have also the possibility to select or not the article for publishing in the WP frontend. By default the articles will not be selected for publishing on wordpress front.
6. VERY IMPORTANT: the plugin will allow to extract the author of the twitter post and save it.
7. If the articles are published to the WP front than they will be also published on twitter
8. VERY IMPORTANT: the tweet published to twitter will have to include the author of the original tweet.
9. The publishing to twitter will have to be done in a very specific way, publish only a few tweets each hour. For example if there are 24 articles published to WP frontend than there will be one tweet posted to twitter each hour. If there are 48 articles than 2 articles will will be published each hour.
Reuse of existing plugins like WP-Automatic or some other twitter plugins are possible if all the very specific requirements van be met, namely the saving and publishing to twitter of the original twitter author.
More details will be given in chat.
Only very experienced PHP developers having good experience with WordPres plugin development will be considered for this task.
ONLY BIDS WITH THIS SENTENCE WILL BE CONSIDERED: "Automatic bids will be automatically discarded."