Summary: Decentralized Ad network using the Turtle blockchain network, allowing easy payment, verification and placement.
- Create a Minimal Viable Product(MVP) using the easist method (php script or ideally a Wordpress plugin) to insert a Turtle text Ad on a website.
- Phase 1: just start with text ads, (phase 2: potentially start using image ads)
- People send TN tokens to the 'Ad Wallet Address', they add text in the attachment of the TN transaction (phase 1: just start with text ads)
-- need to specify the Ad Wallet address in 'Settings' for each specific Ad segment (Ad size)
- Wallet Address transactions are monitored for insertion of Ad (note: not all transactions will be ads)
- Allow insertion of 'Ad segment' on the website using a shortcode in Wordpress or very simple php code.
- Minimal amount payable requirements for an 'Ad segment', paid in $TN & configured in 'Settings' / Ad does not show if minimal payment not received
- Set cost per time period (e.g. 1TN = 30minutes) configured in 'Settings' & details custom set
-- so if someone sends 10 TN the Ad will be available for 300 minutes of Ad time in the ad segment
-- Multiple Ads: multipile ads can be submitted that will show in a round-robin (e.g. 1 user sends 10 TN, another user send 10 TN, both ads with display in a round robin for 600 minutes)
- Ad text allowances
-- Headline length: max '30' characters shown in bold
-- Url length: max '15' characters
-- Description length: '125' characters - (to be confirmed, description length can be extended to max depending if programming allows);
- Ad text submission format in transaction attachment: 'headline' 'description' 'url' as an example, URL is clickable
-- Note: A text ad typically includes a title that's also a clickable link to a webpage, one or two lines of text, and a website address.
- Spam management/Blacklist: Allow blacklisting of wallet addresses, words or ability to use block via expressions (e.g. [login to view URL]* ), possibly allow sandboxing of ads (approvals prior to posting)
JSON output of address, showing last 1 transaction: [login to view URL]
JSON: 'attachment' section is base58 encoded, this text needs to be decoded and viewable in an Ad segment - decode online as a test using [login to view URL]
Swagger: [login to view URL]
Address in blockchain explorer: [login to view URL]
Wallet: [login to view URL]
Github: [login to view URL]
// 140 byte limit with attachments: 140 bytes of data (it's allowed to use Uint8Array here) attachment: '',
// Start with 5 Ad Segment sizes (most popular)
Most Common AdWords Display Ad Sizes / Ad segments as per [login to view URL]
300 x 250 – Medium Rectangle. - top performing
336 x 280 – Large Rectangle. - top performing
728 x 90 – Leaderboard. - top performing
300 x 600 – Half-Page - top performing
320 x 100 – Large Mobile Banner- top performing