I required a PHP booking engine for a travel agency. The engine requires the following functionality. Layout is to be simple and straight-forward.
1. Site must enable users to make a travel reservation by entering their details (form values will be provided). They will also have to choose if they are a retail user or corporate user.
2. Site must have validation features which will be supplied. They are approximately 10 in total and cover aspects such as travel dates being correct, required fields completed etc.
3. The site must have departure and arrival countries already populated in a drop-down list.
4. Site must read a flat-file that populates the "Travel Package" type field which will allow the user to choose from pre-defined holidays that are advertised on our website. File to be read on the fly.
5. When a user successfuly submits the reservation request, the site must do an HTTP post to the Clickatell Gateway to send an SMS to the Agency. We will enter the Clickatell URL ourselves into the code, we just need a portion of code that will "Send SMS Notification" and do the post.
6. Site must then also Email the entire form in an ordered manner to our email address, using the client's email address as the FROM address so we can reply directly to client.
Site should follow similar color schemes to [url removed, login to view]