For an experimental research project, I need to create a website. Currently, I am exploring the feasibility of this project so any working examples/demos would be appreciated and increase the likelihood of the project actually happening.
• The website receives a unique ID from the invited user.
• If the ID matches the database, the website plays back some provided audio files (questions) for the user.
• Then, immediately after the playback is finished, the website starts recording the user’s voice (answers).
• The audio is saved as an mp3 file labelled after the user’s unique ID.
• The website must also capture some additional data in the form of multiple choice questions and textual entries (e.g., something like Google forms).
• I want the website to look modern and to be secure enough so that the recorded audio files are protected.
• When the web development is finished, I would like the website to be transferrable to a host/server of my choice.
• The website should work both on PCs and Macs.
25 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $586 på dette job
We have 10+ years of experience in software development. Can we use flash to record and replay ? We had developed a similar app called Dream recorder.
I will build Survey website with audio recording with your listed specific requirements. 5+ years experience. Graphic Design, MySQL, PHP, Web Development, Website Design