I am looking at customization of SugarCRM Free Edition. Please take time to review the below requirements and then only apply your bids. If you feel that you will be able to work upon only specific requirements, please mention the requirements that you will be able to cater, with the pricing. However, I will prefer the bids in which all the requirements are addressed:
1. Ability to support Multiple companies in one single Sugar Installation
2. Every Company will have an 'admin' who can then 'create' and 'maintain' many 'users' for his Company.
3. There will be a superadmin which will be able to manage all the accounts of all companies
4. A particular Company's data should not be visible to any other Company. In fact, I dont want Company A to know that even Company B subscribes to my online application.
5. Each company should be able to work in the same setup as if it’s a standalone sugarcrm setup done for them (but actually all of them will be sharing the same code)
6. My application will have SPECIAL modules, that need to be *shared* b/w companies. For e.g. If I maintain a list of 'preferred' service providers, ALL Companies in my app should be able to view these providers and be able to 'rate' them and write comments about these providers.
7. I need full version with installer, you won`t work on online version , u will work in the latest version from sugarcrm and give it to me to install it with and edited installer which will allow me to install restricted free edition with above requirements..
8. The version you will give me will have no MD5 security system so i can edit it later change any pic or edit any code file without any effectiveness on the system.. mean it will have all function as the original version and it won`t display any msg telling that it has been edited. This URL will help [url removed, login to view]
9. Default installation in a different folder ( say CRM) so that sugarcrm is not visible in the browser (http://xxxx/sugarcrm/[url removed, login to view];module=Users)
10. Changing the Training Portal to one of our internal pages being served from /crm/training/
11. Changing the About link to one of our internal pages being served from /crm/about/
12. Remove the sugarnetwork section completely from the admin page and disable Send Anonymous Usage Statistics and Automatically Check For Updates