What I have now:
1. I have a C++ program that can read values from multiple brand of inverter and write data to MongoDB.
The Program will read an configuration file for station object on DB to know what kinda inverters installed at the station to select proper driver.
2. A web app that can retrieve that data from MongoDB.
What I need for this project:
1. I need to add a timer to the C++ program, the program only read inverter 15 mins once from 6 a.m. to 6 p.m.
2. I need the web app can show the station statistics ( the sum of energy generated today and power generated belong to this station) and show it as a bar chart view, one bar/hr.
3. I need the web app can add new station object to DB and download the configuration file.
4. User & Role Management, Administrator can assign which user can monitor which station.
5. Export the History Data as xls format.
P.S. Feel free to ask me for more detail if you ain't clear for what i mention above.
27 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $613 timen for dette job
Hi, I am experienced nodejs developer, i can create time exectuion for you c++ program, station statistic, add to database and export from db in xml like you requested. User roles and history will be included
Hi I have exp with C++ and Mongo DB. I can code it for you.//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// Best regards Dmitry Karataev
Hello Sir, We are an Indian development company here. we have checked your posted details here and want more clarification in it, so message us to discuss on it more then we will able to move on it. Thanks
Hello This seems an interesting project for me. I would like to contact me in the chat to show me your web app. I'm sure that i will work with pleasure at such a project.
Hi there, Im expert in PHP and C/C++. I do have extensive experience in PHP and c++ programming. I can make this addon and integrate it to c++ via MongoDB. We can discuss this.
<<<< Please chat first i can help you low budget >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> ___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
+ Previous MongoDB, Nodejs, CRON tasks, web and service development + Highcharts, D3 experience for data visualisation + Security Aspect for web projects [Spring, MEAN stack, ...]