The project consists in a simple and easy-to-use software for a pet-grooming shop.
The project must be developed with C#.NET in MS Visual Studio 10 so a local developer can eventually work in cooperation.
There must be a MySQL database where all DB transactions and data will be stored and exchanged.
- Inventory management: The store will register products and services they sell
- Cashier control: The person in charge of registering the sell will do it in this module witch is linked with the inventory management
- Grooming and Vet agenda: Appointments for grooming and for a veterinarian consultancy shall be registered and checked
- Pets registration: The store will register all pets in order to keep records, check returns, etc.
The idea is to partner with a developer to stay in this project until its delivery which is about to due in 3 months using sprints of 2 weeks (thus 6 sprints). Negotiations are still ongoing with the client.
How to work together:
- Follow the SCRUM methodology using Asana as our project tool to define and follow-up on tasks and deliverables.
- I will act as the business analyst and deliver the minimum documentation for the development.
- I will also describe the DOR (Definition of Ready) and DOD (Definition of Done).
- I will perform the tests and approval
- It shall be a simple-to-use software;
- The code shall also follow a simple structure to focus on the deliverable more than on the architecture for now (e.g.: avoid a controller and rather prefer a simple three-layers-project like UI / Model / Data)