I have a project that I want to finish and I am working on learning PHP & mySQL with the original intention of doing it myself. However, some of the more vital components I would like to have someone program for me. Your rates seem reasonable if you work quickly and I wonder what you would charge to do a few things for me.
I have a corporate intranet presently that runs from generic online services through [url removed, login to view] (you can look at my present site at [url removed, login to view]). It offers me several relational databases with an easy interface for my employees, great flexibility towards writing reports, scheduling, ability to upload and download files, tasking and web-based e-mail. It's good but it's downfall is that it does not take care of any accounting for me. I want to be able to know who paid what, when, how much is owed, when I can expect it and have the $ taken care of through the intranet interface as well as recurring billing.
I am in the midst of transferring over to [url removed, login to view] because they can do all that, however I'm not very happy with the service and it seems like there will be problems converting the databases over and still doing the kinds of reports I want to be able to run, etc.
I have merchant services with someone ([url removed, login to view]) that can do the recurring transactions already and have been working on a basic intranet that you can peek at at [url removed, login to view] I will be able to do the module to upload/download files and can write snippets of code here and there towards it and I just hired a tutor which will speed things up. But here is what I can't do and if you can do it quickly (within a couple of weeks) then I'd love to have you:
- I need to have my databases (3 of them I think - one for clients, one for affiliate therapists, one for referring doctors) convereted to mySQL and set up with an easy to use interface so my employees can look people up by several different handles, modify those records, and save them.
- I'd like a regular backup automated of the databases
- I'd like a scheduling module that can show several therapist's schedules side by side on any given day and allow employees to modify their schedules. I'd like those appointments to be related to the client's files so we can see who showed up and who didn't, when their next appointment is, etc.
- I'd like the ability for employees to set up credit card charges directly from the client's information page in the primary database. I'd like that financial information stored in a related database so that at any point you can see who owes what, how much revenue we expect next month, etc.
- Most importantly, I want you to document things VERY well in the code and share variables and information with me so that I can also work with the code and as my skills improve develop side-by-side applications or modify what you do.
I want someone who is willing to share and teach a little in addition to writing the code. In return, I'll sing your praises and send you word-of-mouth business to the best of my ability.
What do you think? After looking at my site and my possible future site (you can click on one of the example stores to get an idea of how that works and what features they offer) - what do you think you can do for me and how much time do you think it would take?
16 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $1091 på dette job
Hi. It could be done to your complete satisfaction. I also commit to the development and the teaching of PHP to you and I keenly look forward to a long term relationship. Best regards, Sohail Khan, BDM (TechExperts)
I am interested in your project. I see you want to learn PHP maybe if we succeed on this project we can colaborate on more project. Anyway is your choice.
Hi larry It is beter to design or develop your requirement PHPdevelopment 10-15 $ per hour. Please place messege if you are comfortable with these rates. this will consume your less money and time.