I have a page to sell a digital product. I want to add stripe overlay to this single page product. After the payment is successful, page will change to success message with payment details. Also an email will be sent to the customer with a temporary download link that will expire in x days.
So you'll be writing a plugin to easily add Stripe payment overlay to any page using php include...
- Custromer clicks on [Buy Now $10 USD]
- [Buy Now $10 USD] changes to [Please Wait...]
- Stripe overlay comes up with product name on top, email and credit card form only
- After successful payment, Stripe overlay goes away
- [Please wait...] changes to [Your payment was successful.], payment info and the rest of text shown in the image...
- No database
- Product page has $productname, $productprice, and $productlink to create the stripe overlay and temporary link later
- I should be able to add this stripe overlay shop to any page
- All the files you add must stay inside /static/shop/
- Shop variables are inside /static/shop/[login to view URL]
- Temporary link tokens are located at /static/shop/token/ (defined in /static/shop/[login to view URL])
- Temporary links will expire in x days (defined in /static/shop/[login to view URL])
I've included all the project template files and pictures.
No designing will be required as I've made all the pages already.