An economic e-learning website.
the website will allow users to view videos of lessons about economy, finance, stock market etc.
each lesson will have a test that will allow the client to check his knowledge.
1. the admin will upload videos that will be converted to a "lighter" format (flv)
2. the admin will have the full list of users with all statistics
3. the website will have “regular pages” as well (homepage, about us etc.) which will be also editable for the admin.
4. each lesson will have A textual explanation, Preview Video, Price, the lesson (video), test (multiple answers test), downloadable documents etc.
5. the admin will be able to edit lesson’s Preview, Video, Text (some rich editor - WYSIWYG), price, test questions etc.
6. registered users will be able to purchase access to a specific video via paypal. the access will last 48 hours.
7. the duration should be editable (in case the admin will later want to change it to 24/72 hours).
8. Take a look at Efront’s system, its very good but its not supporting video’s: [url removed, login to view]
very friendly and easy to use.
9. Registered users will have a history of all the courses they’ve made and all their grades.