I need a really simple script that integrates Twitter and Flickr. You can see a similar project here: [url removed, login to view]
The basic idea is to enter your Twitter and Flickr USER/PASS, enter some text and a photo and the text gets posted to Twitter and the photo with the text gets posted to Flickr.
So, what I need is a script with the following functions:
- Twitter login (returns true if login successful. If not returns the error message [e.g. Wrong pass, Username not found etc.])
- Flickr login (same as above)
- Post message to Twitter (return error msg if failed)
- Post photo + text to Flickr (return error msg if failed)
- Get the users following you / you follow on Twitter (just the list of names)
I don't need any design, you can make a simple script (just like the one on the link I posted) so I can test it.
I will need a Word (or PDF) document with a short description for every function how it works (don't worry about grammar, it's for me :)
Thanks for reading!