I need a PHP script that creates
1) one file (name of page but with extension txt) that contains xx links (see points 2 + 3 !!) for each page...
for example "anchor text1 | anchor text2 | anchor text 3"
2) parameter min, is the minimum number of links needed (not specified : standard 3)
3) parameter max, is the maximum number of links needed (not specified : standard 5)
4) no doubles in each file !! nor link(s) pointing to the current (html) page !!
5) the files created in point 1 should be recreated every xxx seconds (which is specified in script as variable), so when this number of seconds have passed, ALL files should be recreated ! if not, give the text file as output. Put a little file to indicate a process is busy recreating the
files, so meanwhile show content text file !
6) how to choose those links for each file ? do a random between all pages found in the directory where script is launched
7) use standard modules of PHP please :-)
page : .htm or .html file
anchor text : text find in the meta-tag keywords