Hi, I need a simple web application (database with GUI) that will have the following features:
- Search bar, to search clients
- Add/Edit/Delete clients
- Note section
- Generate simple reports
- Add/Remove Users, and User login screen
ONLY apply if you agree on these terms and conditions:
You will host the project files in your server; don't give me the files of the project before I pay you. I will create 2 milestones: When this application is completed, and when all bugs and fixes are done. I will release the milestone for the application completion when it is done and I am satisfied. For the next week I will see if there are any bugs that need fixing, and you will address them. When this is done, I will release the remaining milestone.
YOU WILL NEED TO BE FLEXIBLE AND COOPERATIVE WITH THE PROJECT NEEDS.
Due to the nature of this business, we will have to terminate you from the project if:
• If you go more than 48HR without updating me on Freelancer.com about the status of the project, with visual progress/evidence.
• If you fail to attend a short meeting, 10 to 15 minutes twice a week to ensure that you are building the project according to the requirements by discussing, asking questions, and explaining, and this is to avoid any confusion or re-building any part you have already built.
• If you fail to build the project based on specific requirements that I have posted here and/or will send you on Freelancer.
• If you fail to do minor changes or fix bugs (if any) after the completion of the project within one week days of testing.
I’m friendly, flexible, and easy to work with. The attached files are the details for this project, and the file is code protected. Let me know if you are sure and reliable that you can build this project, then I will send you the code. Thanks 8>)
33 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $507 på dette job
We have 6+ years experience team members and we have done more then 50+ projects in our [login to view URL] note we are full feldged developers and work for 17 hours in a [login to view URL] are ready to start the project kindly open the Flere